Louer Facility Planning offers clients numerous services relating to furniture and interior design for their new or remodeled office space. Working as a Team member with the owner, architect, and contractor, Louer Facility Planning can improve the function and aesthetics of the space.
The unique combination of being a full-service commercial furniture dealership, powered by a team of interior design professionals will result in better choices and use of budgets for clients wanting to make changes to their workspaces.
Every client’s project is unique and initial consultation can determine which and how much service will be needed for best results.
The experience that Louer Facility Planning brings to each project will result in a well-coordinated design solution that will make your office work for you.
- Furniture standards and budget development
- Furniture layout and plan development
- Furniture finish selections to coordinate with building finishes
- Specification of systems and freestanding furniture
- Provide furniture dealership services, including ordering and installation to complete your project
- Provide Haworth and other quality furniture solutions
- Programming and interior space layout
- Interior finish selections
- Interior architecture; Design details
- Millwork and custom cabinetwork design
- Ceiling and lighting design
- Planning and coordination of electrical and data/communication outlet locations
- Design and specify signage, artwork and accessories
- Receive and inspect product
- Warehouse until job site is ready
- Deliver and install
- Repair, refinish, reupholster
- Facilitate adds, moves and changes
- Scheduling and process planning
- Prepare Request for Proposal/Bid Documents
- Solicit bids and negotiate contracts
- Award and manage order process
- Monitor, schedule and supervise installation
- Prepare and monitor punch list
What we do on a daily basis
Interior Design 0
Furniture Planning 0
Being Awesome 0
FURNITURE DEALERSHIP SERVICES
Constant attention to detail is what sets Louer Facility Planning apart from other dealers. We continue to satisfy our list of corporate clients with responsive and high-quality service. We have a proven track record in the order placement and installation of major furniture projects.
We have managed projects all across the United States. Our expertise in furniture layout and specification is a key factor in our ability to deliver products to satisfy project requirements established by the owner and the design firm. We take full responsibility to interpret your needs and deliver a complete and trouble-free installation.
Critical to our success is our partnership with Haworth, who is the major furniture vendor we represent. Haworth’s commitment to customer service enables us to promise and deliver total satisfaction to our clients.
We understand that maintaining the project schedule is crucial to successfully completing the work. We take the responsibility of staying informed as the project progresses, maintaining a proactive rather than a reactive role throughout the project.
Additionally, we are familiar with the requirements for insurance, lien waivers, pay requests, and close out documentation as may be required. We design our internal processes to comply with and satisfy your needs.