JANE LOUER – Founder and President
My role touches every aspect of what we do. Having a talented group of dedicated professionals supporting our company goals results in my ability to look beyond the daily operations to focus on our central mission of enhancing our core competencies to remain a step ahead of the industry in delivery of a superior and trouble free work space solution.
My experience in many types of interiors projects within the commercial construction arena spanning the past forty years enables me to lead the team to provide creative, insightful and practical solutions.
- BS Interior Design, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL
- MBA Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
ASSOCIATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
- LEED® AP
- Professional Member of International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Registered Interior Designer – State of Illinois, License No. 161.002885
- NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification) Certificate No. 001847
WHY I LOVE WHAT I DO
Every day is different. I enjoy finding solutions for our clients and how the design process makes me think creatively at work and in my personal life. In addition, bringing new team members into the fold and being a part of their development and growth is extremely rewarding to me.
No excuses. Take Responsibility.
“I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger.”
– Mia Hamm, Professional Soccer Player & two time Olympic Gold Medalist, USA.
Even though I never started working on my fitness until well into my fifties, I have now completed countless 5K and 10K races, two half-marathons, and five Chicago Triathlons; two Sprint and three International Distance. It’s never too late to start!